Phoenix MICRON® Slit Lamp
Anterior Segment multi-modality slit lamp imaging for the small eye.
- Attaches to Phoenix MICRON®
- Slit-lamp with white light and Cobalt blue filter for corneal fluorescein staining
- Beam heigh, width and intensity settings enables variation of lighting techniques
- Two fully adjustable fill lights for background illuminationImage resolution of 4 microns
- Complete easy-to-use animal stand
“Before using the Micron, our success rate at producing laser-induced choroidal neovascular lesions was ~40-50%; however, thanks to a successful implementation with the Micron, we now achieve a regularsuccess rate of 99%.”
– Rafal Farjo, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
MULTIMODALITY STUDIES OF THE ANTERIOR SEGMENT
Slit-lamp corneal and iris imaging with flouroscein
Image guided OCT imaging
Imaging of the crystalline lens with cataracts
The Phoenix MICRON® Anterior Segment Slit Lamp System
Developed specifically for mice and rats, this full-featured opthalmic slit lamp delivers resolutions of four microns while offering both bright-field and fluorescent imaging.
Dual back-fill lamps and filters provide additional flexibility for fluorescent imaging, including documenting corneal and crystalline lens findings.